1.  Create your business; business registration, sales tax, name and logo, etc.

 2.  Read the regulatory guidance from the Oklahoma City County Health Department 

Food Manufacturing

3.  Complete the Commercial License application checklist for the OMMA.

OMMA Checklist

4.  Fill out the 1st application on SKOK site to reserve space in the kitchen and use the address for the OMMA processors license. 

After completing your INITIAL Application, and BEFORE filling out your Final Application, you will be expected to pay a one-time Consulting Fee* ($500) and a Security Deposit (Equal to 3 months Rent).

When you receive your email invoices, pay the $500 Holding /Processing Fee and $500 Mandatory Consulting Fee* to be able to use our facility address on your OMMA Application.

The holding/processing fee is 50% refundable when requested in writing, if you do not become licensed within 100 days of payment.


SKOK Application

5.  Apply for your OMMA Processor's License:

​    Once you submit your OMMA application Start you Pre-operational Document with the health department.  #7

OMMA Application


6Once you receive your OMMA license​ - Apply for your OBNDD Permit -  

OBNDD Permit Application

7.  Email the health inspector the following information:

Oklahoma City/County Health Department 
Food Manufacturers & Caterers
Ashley Nelson 

      a. Completed the pre-operational document for the health dept 

Pre-operational Document required by  OK City/County Health Department

                        (IMPORTANT: List SKOK in any facility questions)

      b.  Sales Tax permit
      c.  Labels if applicable
      d.  Provide brief summary of where you are in getting started
      e.  List your questions
      f.  Request time frame 

Example:  My name is John Smith with ABC Cannabis Cookie Company, I want to make edibles to sell to dispensaries.  I have my sales tax permit, pre-operational document, label design ready for approval and am interested in using SKOK as my production facility.  

I have a few questions: Can I take orders for my cookies on a website, then deliver to store?   I would like to start production in three weeks, is that possible?
Please respond with any additional tasks I need to complete before scheduling a time to obtain my license.

Thank you for your time. 
​Attached is my sales tax permit,  label layout and pre-operational document for approval

7.  Obtain Product Liability Insurance – SKOK must be listed as additional insured and you must list a mailing address different than the facility address for your mail to be sent.  Product Liability is required!  Spoilage, Loss or any other insurance is suggested but not required.

8.  Fill out 2nd Application to use the kitchen

Final Application

9.  Read Rules and Policies page and Submit the I agree button at the bottom of the page

10.   When you have completed the following : Contact us to schedule a time to sign your contract

            1.  OMMA processor license and OBDN license

            2. OCCHD is ready to license you

            3.  You have insurance with SKOK listed as additional insured

            4. You have paid all required fees: Processing/Holding Fee ($500), one-time Consulting              Fee ($500), and a Security Deposit (equal to 3 months rent).

11.  Meet with your OCCHD inspector to obtain your license.

12.  Pay your OCCHD license

13.  Obtain your City License

14. Display your OCCHD license in kitchen on your storage cabinet or rack 

15. Schedule your time on the online calendar 

16. Start production 

*With this consulting fee you will receive: Forms and updated blueprints needed for the Fire Marshall and City's approval, assistance with the C.O.C. process, guidance through OBNDD and OMMA Licensing, and we will meet with the inspectors, so you don't have to, for all necessary inspections to get you producing.

GET Started

 These are the basic steps to get your business started.  
Please note:  There are other layers of business that need to be happening simultaneously such as setting up books, product costing, packaging and labels, distribution & sales.

If you need assistance with any of the above please see our consulting services page 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You have 3 months from date of deposit to complete the process and start production or you will lose your reserved space.  Make sure you are working simultaneously with the Health Dept. while waiting for your OMMA licenses.

**AT CAPACITY; Not Currently Taking New Clients**

Use this Application FIRST

Use this Application when the health department lets you know you are ready

for your contract